To address the growing demand for lighter sensor packages with smaller form factors, the UltraCam Falcon integrates all system components into the sensor head, including the UltraNav embedded GPS/INS/FMS system. The result is a complete data acquisition system that sits over the camera mount, occupies less space in the aircraft, weighs less and minimizes the amount of external hardware devices, connections and cables. Installation is simpler and “cleaner.”
UltraCam Falcon features the latest in revolutionary enhancements, including:
- Image footprint capacity: 14,430 pixels across the flight strip.
- Lens focal length options: choice of 100 mm (standard) or 70mm (wide angle) focal length PAN lens systems to meet each customer’s specific project needs.
- Housing configuration options: choice of a fully integrated system or separate sensor head and external computer/storage unit, selected at time of purchase.
- An integrated package that contains all components in the sensor head, including a solid-state image storage system to store approximately 7,500 images (with 14,430 pixel footprint) and 5,200 images (with 17,310 pixel footprint). Storage units can be exchanged in flight, resulting in minimal ground time.
- Capture PAN, color and NIR data all in one pass.
- PAN 7,600 gray values per pixel, offered by the latest CCD technology and silent-board camera electronics, for optimal radiometry and photogrammetric results.
- A user-focused interface with touch-screen technology to ease configuration and operation, and allow in-flight control of each image.
- A compact unit weighing less than 75 kg (165 lbs) and reduced power consumption of 350 watts @ 24-28 VDC for increased flight efficiency.
Contact us for more details on the UltraCam Falcon!