评论反映的是作者而不是 Microsoft Corporation 的意见。 若发现有违反我们使用条款
i would give less if i could :'(
the all idea behind umbraco is really nice
but the implementation is terrible
i do not understand why the developers found it necessary to completely 'take over' the mvc app instead of working with it
at the end the cms should only be something to help you manage your content and\or some part of your users management (specifically roles)
sad and i hope microsoft dev crew wont adopt until some sort of resolution will occur
1. System requirement says it can be installed and run under Medium Trust level, but I could not get it installed under medium trust level.
2. Public forum is not very helpful for my installation problem.
3. I sent a support ticket to Umbraco directly and was told that I have to purchase support service in order to get the email support.
4. I then post a question in Umbraco's Google discussion group about my installation problem and explained the public forum didn't help my installation issue, and then my question got locked and was told to ask question in Umbraco public forum!!!
5. I still cannot get Umbraco installed after trying different ways for almost 10 days.
So I decided to give up on it and move on to a different CMS application. A good CMS should "just work" out of the box with on special configuration needed under different trust levels, apparently, Umbraco is lacking the ability and lacking good technical support.
18.104.22.168 never work for me, it stuck at starter kit. I am trying to get it install since last two days but looks like it just west of time.
Cannot install on a virtual directory, which is a show stopper for me. Though very flexible, it also means that it exposes a lot of complexity of it's markup to the users. Would have prefered that the website do not exposes these markups, since Visual Studio does a better job with its designer. If it really need to allow users to be able to change the templates, provide a GUI. Could have come packaged with more templates.