WordPress started in 2003 with a single bit of code to enhance the typography of everyday writing and with fewer users than you can count on your fingers and toes. Since then it has grown to be the largest self-hosted blogging tool in the world, used on hundreds of thousands of sites and seen by tens of millions of people every day.
awesome.. I just work with my website http://smsgog.com
I have some questions about this.
1. What version of WordPress does it install?
2. What versions of PHP and MySQL?
3. Are there any WP plugins it will not run that a native WP installation will?
4. Are there any limitations on it that a native WP installation does not have?
5. Can all WP installs and plugins be updated in the same way as with the native WP?
6. Where can I find details on its security settings?
7. Where can I find answers to other technical questions that may arise?
no multilingual implementation, no multidomain, invalid html validation
Learn how the Microsoft Web App Gallery helps you share your web app with millions of Windows users, how the submission process works and what you’ll need to join in.
You've downloaded and read the developer's guide? Have your package ready? Submit it to the Web App Gallery today and start sharing it with Windows users across the globe. Get going.
The Web App Gallery is built to serve the needs of the web community at large. Tell us how you think we’re doing.
We’d love the feedback.