How to Install and Use the iPhone Simulator
This tutorial walks you through how to install and use the iPhone simulator (created by Electric Plum) on WebMatrix so that you can test the iPhone view of your website.
1. In WebMatrix, open the site that you want to view.
2. If you don’t have the iPhone simulator extension installed, click the arrow beneath the Run button in the top left corner to display the drop-down menu.
3. Select Add new …
4. When the Browser Extension Gallery is displayed, select iPhone Simulator.
5. Click Install, and then follow the instructions on the following screens to view the EULA and install the extension.
6. After the installation completes, return to the Run menu drop-down and select the iPhone option.
This will launch your site in the iPhone simulator.
7. WebMatrix remembers your last browser selection. So, if you want to launch the iPhone simulator the next time you view the application, simply click Run—you won't have to use the drop-down menu.