About the Book
The in-depth software training course that’s designed to help you get the most out of Microsoft Access 2000.
This STUDENT GUIDE (also available in a full color version) is a key part of the Microsoft® STEP BY STEP COURSEWARE series, which provides everything you need to get up and running quickly with Microsoft software products. This guide will help you gain basic proficiency with Access 2000.
• Tips provide helpful hints and alternative ways to complete tasks, while important notes state warnings and cautions.
• Numbered steps provide detailed instructions to help you learn new skills.
• Margin notes give you additional information about the lesson.
• The MOUS logo indicates a task that will be tested on the Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) certification exam.
• Putting It All Together exercises challenge you to apply what you’ve learned in new ways.
• Quick Quizzes test what you’ve learned in each lesson.
• The Lesson Glossary defines key terms shown in boldface throughout the lesson.
Using this STUDENT GUIDE, you’ll learn how to:
• Meet the Microsoft MOUS core-level objectives.
• Plan, design, and build relational databases that meet your needs.
• Understand how to work with records, fields, forms, tables, and queries.
• Quickly create, format, and print professional-quality reports with your data.
This book is approved courseware for the Microsoft Office Specialist Program. Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/officespecialist/default.mspx
To purchase this title, please contact…
For Instructors: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/Books/howtobuy/edu.mspx
For Booksellers: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/Books/howtobuy/edustores.mspx
Microsoft® Office Access™ 2007 Inside Out
Microsoft® Office Access™ 2007 Step by Step
Microsoft® Office Access 2003 Inside Track
Number of Ratings: 0
Be the first to rate this book.