- Minerva can utilize four different types of flashlights to battle ghosts and has a defensive dash move to get out of their way.
- Deploy Friendlies: stuffed animals brought to life that assist in combat. The Bear, Monkey, Cat, and Dragon each have unique abilities.
- Customize Friendlies and flashlights with gems that imbue elemental effects and create synergies between different weapons.
- Collect loot with procedurally-generated affixes: Flashlights, Friendlies, Boots, Backpacks, Necklaces, and Mods.
- An attribute-based stat system allow you to make strategic gear selection choices to bolster different aspects of your offense and defense.
- Dungeons are constructed with procedural layouts and combat encounters, meaning no two runs are the same.
- Collect magical Essence Crystals, these can be spent on permanent unlocks that will aid your progress.
- Gather coins to purchase new, powerful gear during your run.
- The game offers four levels of difficulty (including an Easy mode). Unlock Hard and Very Hard to take on new challenges.
- Dungeons span three distinct biomes - the mansion, the garden, and the crypts, each with unique rooms and hazards.
- Battle 19 ghostly enemies, plus elite versions with affixes that make them even more formidable.
- Test your gear and your skills in three challenging boss battles.