الجديد في هذا الإصدار
Version 3.5 Service release. Version 3.4 Service release. Version 3.3 1. Improved handling of large files. 2. Fixed situation when navigation bar covers the application page content on certain devices. 3. Fixed deployment of language resources to properly install all of them on target devices. 4. Fixed issues with non-English language usage. 5. Further stability improvements. Version 3.2 1. Critical fix for sudden application crashes. 2. Application is prepared for upcoming legacy Dropbox API deprecation. 3. Added ability to use Media Library and Mapped Folders directly in transfer operations (default is still set to Local Storage). 4. Added ability to hide usage statistics box for mobile devices. 5. Added automatic looping to dialog chains in case errors are displayed. 6. Fixed popup blocking for multiple web sites. 7. Improved tutorial system and added new tutorials. Please let us know what other tutorials you'd like to see there. Version 3.1 1. Layout and functionality fixes for XBOX platform. 2. Stability improvements related to multiple platforms.
- Download files copy/pasting or entering URLs.
- Specify a location for downloading anywhere in the Local Storage.
- Use the Internet Explorer to navigate web sites and click on files for downloading.
- Download YouTube video in multiple formats (use YouTube link on the Web tab).
- Extract audio as AAC from video files of 3GP and MP4 formats.
- Download SoundCloud audio (use SoundCloud link on the Web tab).
- Save currently loaded web page or extract resources (images, videos, audios, scripts, stylesheets) from it.
- View and update folder's and file's properties specific to particular file type, for example, you can view and update ID3 tags for audio files.
- Download content from and upload to FTP servers using direct URLs or FTP client (supporting multi-language names).
- Choose how to download and upload files changing application settings.
- Monitor the transfer queue.
- Manage Local Storage, Media Library and other Mapped Folders and containing files including SD cards.
- Zip and unzip files and folders (supporting password protection).
- Manage files in OneDrive, GoogleDrive or Dropbox storage and on FTP servers, connections to which are added to FTP Connections.
- Send files via e-mail using SMTP server of your choice.
- Send files via bluetooth to any devices such as Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, etc.
- Share the files with the integrated light FTP server (supporting multi-language names).
- Protect the data with the login PIN.