Quran AiO provides Quran translation in various languages (45 languages to be specific). The translations available in the following languages: Albanian, Amazigh, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian Chinese, Chinese Traditional, Czech Divehi, Dutch English French German Hausa, Hindi Indonesian, Italian Japanese Korean, Kurdish Malay, Malayalam Norwegian Persian, Polish, Portuguese Romanian, Russian Sindhi, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Thai, Turkish Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek App features: - Search Quranic verses using keywords from Arabic or translation text - Copy the Arabic or translation text easily - Resume reading where you left off - Bookmark all your favorite verses and your progress - Save your personal notes associated with the Quranic verses Available Tafaseer (Quran commentaries): - Tafseer Al-Jalalayn (English) - Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs (English) - Asbab Al-Nuzul by Al-Wahidi (English) - Qurtubi (Arabic) - Saddi (Arabic) - Tanweer (Arabic) - Waseet (Arabic) - Baghawy (Arabic) - Muyassar (Arabic) - Ibn Kathir (Arabic) - Tabari (Arabic) Available reciters: - (English) Translated by Sahih International Recited by Ibrahim Walk - Abdulbasit Abdulsamad - Abdullah Al-Johany - Abdullah Al-Mattrod - Abdullah Basfer - Abdulmohsen Al-Qasim - Abdulrahman Alsudaes - Ahmad Al-Ajmy - Ahmad Nauina - Akram Alalaqmi - Ali Alhuthaifi - Ali Hajjaj Alsouasi - Ali Jaber - Al-Qaria Yassen - Fares Abbad - Hani Arrifai - Ibrahim Al-Akdar - Ibrahim Aldosari - Khaled Al-Qahtani - Khalifa Altunaiji - Maher Al Meaqli - Mahmoud Ali Albanna - Mahmoud Khalil Al-Hussary - Mishary Alafasi - Mohammad Abdullkarem - Mohammad Al-Tablaway - Mohammed Ayyub - Mohammed Jibreel - Mohammed Siddiq Al-Minshawi - Nasser Alqatami - Sahl Yassin - Salah Albudair - Saud Al-Shuraim - Shaik Abu Bakr Al Shatri - Slaah Bukhatir - Yasser Al-Dosari - Yasser Salamah Coming soon: - Quran usage statistics - Two page view - Advanced search - Color coded Quranic text for Tajweed
الجديد في هذا الإصدار
- Added multiple instances support. - Added app menu bar which comes with several new functions: - Toggle fullscreen - Create new instance - Pin to TaskBar - Force hide the right pane - Copy plain Quran text with Tashkeel - Copy transliteration text (currently in HTML only) - Automatically hide right pane when app window's size is less than 900px. - Standardized control theme color using system accent color - Related Tweets section is now turned off by default.
- Search Quranic verses using keywords from Arabic or translation text
- Copy the Arabic or translation text easily
- Resume reading where you left off
- Bookmark all your favorite verses and your progress
- Save your personal notes associated with the Quranic verses