Azure Managed Services revenue opportunity
Based on A Total Economic Impact™ Partner Opportunity Analysis conducted by Forrester in June, 2020
Streamline cross-tenant management
Single pane of glass view with secure and fast customer onboarding.
- View and manage customers and their delegations from a central control plane
- Easily manage group memberships to reduce security exposure for you and your customers
- Built-in dashboards and reports provide in-depth visibility into customer environments
Optimize operations and management
Centralized, optimized, and automated deployments and management.
- Leverage Azure Policy to view governance and compliance reports
- Leverage ARM & Azure DevOps (or your tool of choice) to automate deployments and governance/management capabilities
- View and manage costs for your customers from a single-pane-of-glass view
- View Azure Advisor recommendations and optimize their cloud environments
Strengthen authentication and reduce risk
Secure and compliant by default.
- Just-enough access with Azure Role Based Access Controls
- Just-in-time access with Azure AD PIM
- Azure MFA for users and groups
- Auditability though audit and activity logs
- Azure AD license required only on the MSP tenant
- Customer approval only required at delegation
Build a scalable managed security practice
Achieve greater visibility and respond faster with a cloud-native SIEM.
- Collect security data at cloud scale across your hybrid environment
- Leverage AI to detect threats and reduce alert fatigue
- Visualize and investigate the entire attack
- Respond rapidly with built-in orchestration and automation
- Optimize SOC deployments and automate configurations
- Protect your IP & gain insights across tenants
Bring Azure to any infrastructure
Extend Azure management & enable Azure services across on-premises, multi-cloud, and edge.
- Grow revenue by expanding Servers & Kubernetes management in hybrid environments
- Consolidate toolsets and governance for complex environments
- Extend Azure Lighthouse security and visibility to hybrid and multi-cloud
- Adopt cloud practices on-premises
- Run Azure data services anywhere
“I no longer need my team building foundational management solutions, we can now focus our energies on customer outcomes, not only improving the customer experience, but reducing our costs. Azure Lighthouse has been a game changer for our business.”
Symon Thurlow, CEO, Parallo
“The bottom line is that Azure Lighthouse is now one of our top business drivers for the organization. Publishing and pushing out our offers on Azure Lighthouse has been a huge accelerator for us – we did more in pure cloud revenue in Q1 2020 than we did last year and that’s all thanks to being part of the Azure Lighthouse program.”
Ryan Young, CTO, Vandis
“The combination of secure monitoring and reporting offered across the Azure management suite of services enabled us to work with unprecedented speed and accuracy, hone our consulting offerings, and build better connections with our customers. And it all started with Azure Lighthouse.”
Christian Grützner, Solution Architect, All for One
Get guided learning for securely scaling your managed service practice with MS Learn.
Discover how-to guides, sample templates, reference materials and more at MS Docs.