Increase your visibility and reach more customers by publishing in our commercial marketplace.
Two online destinations
- Recognizing that customers in different roles often have different needs, Microsoft commercial marketplace surfaces your app or service in the most applicable location based on target audience—Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace.
- The marketplace empowers organizations to find, try, buy, and deploy the apps and services they need to compete in today’s business environment.
- Publish your transactable app or service in AppSource or Azure Marketplace to generate demand and unlock go-to-market benefits.
Certified and optimized
1) Build trust and confidence
2) Increase growth opportunities
Expand your addressable market and reach by accessing thousands of Microsoft sellers and our 60,000+ partner ecosystem.
3) Accelerate innovation
Go to Partner Center to easily onboard, get insights on your offers, and manage your interactions with Microsoft.
Each marketplace supports three publishing options and several offer types. Select the offer type that best represents your application and service details. All publishing options provide access to lead sharing.
Publishing option & corresponding offer type :
List : Contact Me, Consulting Service, SaaS Applications
Trial : Free Trial, SaaS Trial, Interactive Demo, Test Drive, SaaS Applications
Transact : Virtual Machine, Solution Template, Managed Application, Container, SaaS Applications
Azure Marketplace and AppSource partners share their experience publishing on both storefronts and provide great insights for future publishers.