How to become a partner
Whether you want to use Microsoft technologies and tools, get assistance with go-to-market sales, or join the Mixed Reality Partner Program (MRPP), becoming a mixed reality partner is easy. Here's how to get started:
- Register as a Microsoft partner.
- Expand your skills in mixed reality and Azure.
- Build mixed reality solutions or create a consulting practice with Azure.
- Publish your app or business solution in AppSource or Azure Marketplace.
- Join the Mixed Reality Partner Program. (There's high demand for joining this program. Start with the first four steps to improve your chances of being accepted. If you're a developer, start by joining the mixed reality developer program.)
Who should apply?
Companies that already have deep expertise in augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR)—and have implemented at least one customer proof of concept, pilot, or deployment—should apply to the Mixed Reality Partner Program. This includes partners that:
- Design, develop, and deploy solutions that help customers accelerate their digital transformation using mixed reality technologies.
- Have documented the quantitative business impact (ROI, topline results, cost savings, efficiency gains, productivity improvements, etc.) as well as qualitative results of mixed reality deployments.
- Create innovative commercial solutions across both Microsoft and third-party platforms such as IoS and Android-based mobile devices, and third-party immersive VR headsets.