The first Linux distribution optimized for Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL). Based on Debian. Built on work by Microsoft Research. From open-source software startup Whitewater Foundry. Leverage the power of the Linux terminal on Windows 10. Get started in open source programming with git. Manage remote servers with OpenSSH or Azure CLI. Automate tasks with Python, PowerShell, or Bash. Run a local LAMP stack for testing your interactive website. Build with the latest open source libraries and tools, including NodeJS and Ruby Gems. Run many basic graphical Linux apps, like GNOME Builder.* Easily deploy and interact with Docker. 予測非ラテン文字入力を設定します。 DISCLAIMER: Windows Insider versions are not production-ready and can contain incompatibilities or bugs that affect the performance of Pengwin. We support insider versions on a best-effort basis. WSL2 is a preview technology that Microsoft planned to release in May 2020. Although now we support it, there are still bugs and we are working to be ready for the launch date. *Requires a Windows-based X server, such as X410, VcXsrv, or Xming.
Какво е новото в тази версия
1.4.1: * Fixed a bug win Open with Pengwing's Icon and WSL2 1.4.0: * Enabled full compatibility with WSL 2 * All pengwin-setup commands with the exception of docker works in WSL 2 * Improve compatibility with Qt when pengwin-setup->GUI->GUILIB is used 1.3.4: Disable LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT if Mesa is installed Correctly reads the environment when a Start Menu shortcut is executed A fix with dbus was made. Please execute again pengwin-setup -> GUILIB Patch Qt5 lib and install mesa-utils for more stability in Qt Apps when executing pengwin-setup -> GUILIB 1.3.1: Upgraded Docker client to 19.03.4 Upgraded Go to 1.13.3 Fix VSCode, for now, the stable version doesn't work but the insiders one does. DotNet SDK upgraded to 3.0 Minor fix in the programming menu to show all the options without scrolling again 1.3: Complete refactoring of fish shell installation Patches to multiple scripts to improve fish compatibility, including Ruby and Node Improvements in handling of Node LTS installation Addition of Nim to programming environments Fix for Start Menu icon creation on WSL2 Changed default file umask to 0022 Enable cross-distro mounting on builds 18970 and higher Homebrew for Linux One-click LAMP stack Digital Ocean tools Keychain key manager from Funtoo LaTeX environment Install free X server VcXsrv Support for Docker Toolbox See pengwin.dev/blog for the latest features.
- Pengwin includes wslu, a set of useful open-source utilities for interacting between WSL and Windows 10.
- A custom pengwin-setup tool, accessible via $ pengwin-setup allows new Pengwin users to get started on Linux immediately.
- Support for many Linux graphical applications with no need to configure display or libGL in Pengwin. Requires a Windows-based X client, such as X410 or VcXsrv.
- Install 28,728 open source packages via the apt package management system from the expansive Debian repositories and any third-party Debian-compatible repositories from outside projects.
- A handful of unnecessary packages, such as systemd, have been removed from the base image to reduce image size and increase stability.
- New features are actively developed based on community input. You can earn paid grants improving WLinux.
- Linux apps execute at native speed. CPU-intensive tasks perform as fast or faster on WSL than Linux on bare metal with little to no overhead.
- Create Windows Start Menu items from Linux desktop apps or deploy a one-click LAMP stack.
Издадено отWhitewater Foundry, Ltd. Co.
Авторско правоCopyright Whitewater Foundry, Ltd. Co.
Разработено отWhitewater Foundry, Ltd. Co.
Дата на издаване21.9.2018 г.
Приблизителен размер235,96 МБ
Възрастова категорияЗа лица над 3 години
КатегорияИнструменти за разработчици
Това приложение разполага с разрешение за следнотоДостъп до всички файлове, периферни устройства, приложения, програми и регистър
ИнсталиранеИзтеглете това приложение, докато сте влезли в своя акаунт в Microsoft, и го инсталирайте на до десет устройства с Windows 10.
Този продукт трябва да се инсталира на вътрешния твърд диск.
Поддържан езикEnglish (United States)
Допълнителни условияДекларация за поверителност на Pengwin
Условия на транзакция
Лицензионни условия на Pengwin
Pengwin is open source, licensed under the MIT license, and contains other assets licensed under other licenses: https://github.com/WhitewaterFoundry/Pengwin/blob/master/LICENSE.md The complete source code and building instructions for Pengwin can be found at: https://github.com/WhitewaterFoundry/Pengwin/