Do you want to play a friendly game of chess against the computer, or against a friend on your coffee break? Or do you want to enter, manually analyse and save games and maybe share them with friends? Then Sissa is for you. Scenarios: Play against the computer. Play over-the-board against a friend. Enter, navigate, manually analyse, save, open and share games.
Какво е новото в тази версия
This is the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) version of Sissa and should work on all supporting devices. Please note that playing strength 5 and 6 can be very slow on less powerful devices.
- Play the computer with the colour of your choice and on six levels of difficulty.
- See the moves the computer is considering while you are waiting for it to move.
- Make moves on the board, including en passant, promotion and castling.
- Automatic detection of checkmate, stalemate, repetition, 50-move rule and material draw.
- Navigate backward and forward in the game. Can be used to undo or redo moves.
- Flip board.
- Set up a chess position of your choice.
- Input game information like player names, date, event and site.
- Let the pieces face each player or the player to move.
- Save, open and update games to and from files.
- Application state is saved and restored next time the application is opened.
- Display and share the game in PGN format.
- Copy and Paste games in PGN format.