Audiotonic Pro offers the entire package of Audacity® – a multi-functional audio recording and editing software – rebuilt for Windows 10, with a fully integrated and commercially licensed FFmpeg® extension pack. Audacity® is an open-source cross-platform audio software project developed by the Audacity Team (audacityteam.org) Audiotonic Pro provides you with a full set of tools that you can use to edit audio files and add effects through a clear and accessible interface. Users of all experience levels will benefit from this app’s intuitive interface and nice list of features. With Audiotonic Pro, you can also import existing audio files or extract audio tracks from video files. Export and sharing your creative projects in popular audio file formats like WAV, AIFF, MP3, and OGG. Edit your sounds using cut, copy, and paste features, mix tracks, or apply effects to your recordings. Audiotonic Pro also has a built-in amplitude-envelope editor, a customizable spectrogram mode, and a frequency-analysis window for audio-analysis applications. Audiotonic Pro is fully configured and integrated with the FFmpeg® codex extension library, with patent license granted by MPEG LA®. This enables you to import and export a much larger range of audio formats including M4A (AAC), AC3, AMR (narrow band) and WMA. You can also to import audio from most video files that are not DRM-protected.
What's new in this version
Audiotonic Pro offers two licenses: [Free Version] – You get the Audio Editor & Recorder based on Audacity®, rebuilt for Windows 10, with no time limit, plus a 3-day trial of the Full Version [Full Version] – Everything from the Free Version, plus unlimited access to all features offered by the FFmpeg® extension library.
- Create multi-track recordings
- Record from microphone and line input
- Record from USB/Firewire devices
- Record computer playback
- Timer and sound activated Recording
- Scrubbing and seeking
- MIDI playback
- Editing with cut, copy, paste and delete
- Unlimited sequential undo and redo
- Multiple clips are allowed per track
- Envelope Tool to fade the volume up or down
- Real-time preview of LADSPA, LV2, and VST effects
- Generate tones, silence, noise, instruments or rhythm track.
- Import and Export WAV, AIFF, MP3, AU, FLAC and Ogg Vorbis files
- Integration of FFmpeg codec expansion library (Full Version)
- Import and export Opus, AC3, M4A/M4R (AAC) and WMA (Full Version)
- Import audio track from all common video files (Full Version)
- Import of audio from DVDs and other video discs (Full Version)
- Extended export/import support with 30+ more formats (Full Version)
- Get product updates and upgrades (Full Version)
Published byBlusky Software Inc.
Copyright“Audacity” is a trademark of Dominic Mazzoni. FFmpeg is a trademark of Fabrice Bellard, originator of the FFmpeg project.
Approximate size107,36 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Terms of transaction
Audiotonic Pro - Audio Editor & Recorder (based on Audacity) with FFmpeg license terms
Audacity® software is licensed under the terms of GPL v2. FFmpeg is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) version 2.1 or later. Audio/Video codec patent licensed by MPEG LA (www.mpegla.com)