**Now with unlimited free use.** Easy to use budget and bill tracking tool with the features you need without all the confusion you don’t. Need a live tile showing what’s coming due and what’s past due? We have that. Would you like to enter all your RECURRING income and expenses only once and have your monthly budgets automatically include them and synchronize that same data to any of your Windows 10 or Windows Mobile devices? We have that too. Want to see the payment history on the bills you pay so you know you’re not paying twice as much for electricity as you were this time last year? Have it! Looking for a way to graph how much you spend on cereal compared to the average daily balance of your wallet on Tuesdays? Afraid we can't help you there and you might consider turning off your device and going outside for a bit.
Τι νέο υπάρχει σε αυτή την έκδοση
This Release: Upgraded toolbar to work better with Windows 10 Previous Releases: Added Daily Balance List option to Monthly Budgets. Added the ability to exclude an expense from your monthly budget calculation for cases when you pay an expense with credit. Adjustments made to old monthly budgets will now OPTIONALLY roll forward to all monthly budgets that occur after the adjustment. Added additional help to Recurring Budget to explain calculation methods. Added guided setup process. Added Note/Payment Confirmation field to the Monthly Budget items. Added additional help screens to address common questions being sent to support. Fixed tile display issue occurring on some Windows RT devices Added ability to select multiple items and mark them as paid. Updated tiles to show Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Quarterly, Semiannual and Annual amounts along with monthly totals. Added support for Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Quarterly, Semiannual and Annual item schedules
- Supports all global currency and date formats.
- Optional Live tile that shows you what bills are coming due and what bills are past due.
- Track your income and expenses month to month and carry your monthly remaining balance forward. Or negative balance… it happens, we know.
- Store all your recurring income and expenses like salary, rent, electric bill, etc. in one “Recurring Budget”
- Enter your non-recurring items and, if needed, edit the amounts of recurring items on your monthly budgets.
- Enter due dates on your expense items and track them until they have been marked paid. They’re even color coded based on due date.
- Save your budget data to the cloud and synchronize it with all your Windows 8 or Windows Phone devices.
- Easy to understand interface with built-in help
- View the payment history of the items in your monthly budgets to see how a particular bill is trending.
- Schedule items to occur Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Semiannually or Annually
Πνευματικά δικαιώματαCopyright © 2013, RBL3
Μέγεθος κατά προσέγγιση6,16 MB
Ηλικιακός χαρακτηρισμόςΓια ηλικίες από 3 ετών και άνω
Αυτή η εφαρμογή έχει τα εξής δικαιώματαΠρόσβαση στη σύνδεσή σας στο Internet και ενέργεια ως διακομιστής.
Πρόσβαση στη σύνδεσή σας στο Internet