SAM for server optimization
Regardless of where you are on your Cloud journey, you probably run and manage some servers on-premises.
To ensure you’re getting the most out of those servers and to plan a roadmap for future digital transformation, you need to have a reliable strategy that ensure you can:
- Achieve insight into what’s deployed, how it’s being used, and by whom.
- Identify and consolidate underutilized Server instances.
- Control Server workloads due to the ease of adding new deployments.
- Ensure all Server deployments are properly licensed.
- Understand what licenses you need for your technical and business needs.
A Software Asset Management (SAM) Server Optimization Assessment helps you get the most out of your server workloads and applications while providing insights on the business, licensing, and technology benefits of moving them to the Cloud. Data analysis helps evaluate your overall server state in relation to your server strategy, helping you optimize your current server environment and outline the most effective digital transformation strategy.
Benefits of Server Optimization SAM Assessment
- Optimizes your current server workloads and applications
- Offers insight on moving additional workloads to virtualization or the Cloud
- Facilitates your server strategy and implementation
- Reduces costs through improved operational efficiencies
- Helps you manage your reporting requirements