Dynaway Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) solution
Dynaway EAM for Manufacturing is the de facto standard for Enterprise Asset Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. Its seamless integration to the Dynamics 365 platform enables efficient, continuous planned maintenance of your production equipment.Learn more about Dynaway EAM
Greater machine effectiveness
Improve effectiveness by leveraging the solution’s preventive maintenance capabilities:
- Gain insight into downtime through structured reports generated with Power BI
- Optimise uptime and extend the life expectancy of your equipment
- Increase the visibility into product performance
- Enable workflows to respond to changing conditions
Lower administrative burden
Leverage a systematic approach to automate the management of processes:
- Plan work orders automatically to optimise for different parameters
- Upload asset counters for predictive maintenance automatically
- Automate elements of purchasing and inventory transactions to gain efficiency and reduce errors
Controlled organisational costs
Reduce production costs with improved visibility into what’s happening across your business:
- Leverage a modern platform for understanding what each machine is costing your business
- Control costs with real-time costing information
- Reduce maintenance overtime, labor, and contractor costs
How it works
Dynaway EAM provides capable and complete support for employees across your business – whether they’re working on the factory floor or they’re a member of management. As the solution shares information with other business processes and systems, the need for duplicate efforts is eliminated, enabling companies to leverage a single source of truth for gathering business insights. This type of functionality is critical – especially in terms of managing things like inventory, which is a huge burden for many manufacturers.
4 innovative technologies that transform enterprise asset management
Read the article
Enterprise asset management (EAM), a realm where older, manual processes and multiple disconnected systems are common, is a prime candidate for transformation.
Transform first-line worker asset management
Read the article
As production volumes increase and processes become both more complicated and diversified, first-line workers must accommodate additional demands, balance changing workloads, and overcome obstacles from legacy asset management systems unsuited to modern manufacturing.
Digital transformation through modern EAM
Read the article
This article explores the current state of EAM, and examines how a modern EAM solution can play a pivotal role in the digital transformation of manufacturing organisations.
The EAM/CMMS module from Dynaway is the de facto standard for Enterprise Asset Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations with seamless integration.Get started with a trial
Dynaway is globally recognised as a leading provider of Enterprise Asset Management solutions for Microsoft Dynamics® AX and Microsoft Dynamics® 365 for Finance and Operations.Learn more
Microsoft Services is the consulting and enterprise support division of Microsoft, helping businesses around the world get a maximised return on their investment in Microsoft products and technologies.Learn more