In Apocalipsis you play as Harry, for whom the loss of his beloved was the end of his world. Now he has to venture out into the strange, unwelcoming and haunted lands to get her back. On his journey he will meet fantastical creatures, straight from the visions of the 15th and 16th artists such as Hans Holbein or Albrecht Dürer. In Apocalipsis the static woodcuts of old start living their own life, they form a whole new world inspired by the Book of Revelation and the aesthetic of Danse Macabre - a world filled with dread, death, and disease. Yet, there is still a space for true love in these sinister lands… Apocalipsis is also the first appearance of the best-selling black metal band, Behemoth, in the world of video games. With Behemoth’s music hidden in gameplay and Nergal (the ominous leader of the band) narrating, it’s one hell of an experience!
- Witness medieval art coming alive in a video game
- Meet creatures straight from the 15th century codices
- Hear Nergal’s dark voice telling you the story of Harry
- Experience a journey through the end times and see one of the available endings
- Visit over two dozen unique hand-drawn locations with puzzles to be solved and hidden meanings to be discovered
- Shake your spirit with the foreboding soundtrack inspired by the esthetic of Danse Macabre with an additional music from Behemoth hidden in the game