Token2Shell is a rock-solid SSH client with session tabs and resizable floating terminal windows. Along with XTerm/ANSI/VT100/VT102/VT52 terminal emulations and TELNET/TCP/Serial/Bluetooth connection types, Token2Shell supports comprehensive SSH2 authentication and cryptographic methods. Token2Shell also supports Windows 10 Mobile smartphones and ready to run flawlessly in Continuum mode. Please visit http://token2shell.com for more information. // USAGE TIPS & NOTES - Double-tap toggles the scroll-back mode on and off. Once it's activated, you can drag or swipe the terminal screen to view previous lines (scroll-back mode is automatically triggered by dragging or swiping in full window mode). - On-screen keyboard is activated when you tap the cursor in Mobile devices. - In Mobile devices, tapping a session tab and closing its popup menu without selecting any menu (ex. pressing the Back button) also activates the on-screen keyboard. - Some features are disabled or hidden for Windows 10 Mobile devices based on its available memory (ex. background option may not available on smartphones with less than 2GB of memory). // RECENT IMPROVEMENTS - "Clear Scrollback" is added under the "Terminal" menu. If you want to save some previous lines, you can scroll back (SHIFT+UP) first and then select the menu; the text line buffer is cleared up to the currently visible top line. - ALT+SHIFT+P now takes a snapshot of a terminal window with its title bar and frame border. If you just want the content area, press ALT+P. - Layout Freezer is added for saving and restoring the layout of opened terminal windows - New cipher "firstname.lastname@example.org" is added - TCP Direct connection method now supports TLS 1.2 encryption and can be used for directly connecting to HTTPS servers - More host key types are added: ecdsa-sha2-nistp256, ecdsa-sha2-nistp384, ecdsa-sha2-nistp521, ssh-ed25519 - More key exchange algorithms are added: email@example.com, ecdh-sha2-nistp256, ecdh-sha2-nistp384, ecdh-sha2-nistp521, diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256 - Now supports Bluetooth/RFCOMM communication. This feature can be handy when you're developing or debugging a custom Bluetooth service for IoT devices. For an example of such usage with Windows IoT on Raspberry Pi 2, please visit http://token2shell.com/howto/bluetooth-iot-sample - Proprietary printing mode (ESC[2016i) for directly previewing and printing a PDF file now supported (http://token2shell.com/howto/local-print) - Keyboard shortcuts CTRL+SHIFT+C and CTRL+SHIFT+V are added for copy and paste respectively - CTRL+SHIFT+A keyboard shortcut is added for selecting all buffered terminal lines; Token2Shell first enables its 'Find' text mode and then selects all text.
What's new in this version
- Context popup menus for selected text are now correctly positioned on HiDPI monitors - You can now select text even in Xterm mouse mode without using any special keyboard combo (no SHIFT key required) - Improved connection stability for serial devices - Token2Shell version 16+ requires Windows 10 October 2018 Update (Build 17763) // RECENT IMPROVEMENTS - PIV smart cards (ex. YubiKey 4/Neo) are now natively supported for the SSH public key user authentication. You can also copy OpenSSH public keys directly off a PIV smart card and conveniently set up your SSH. - You can now explicitly specify a command to run for SSH connections. This can be handy when you want to directly execute programs on your server without using any script. - Address Book now has a 'Private Key Wizard' for easily adding an SSH session file with the public key user authentication. You just need to enter your server address and drag-and-drop a private key! - Color schemes can now be imported from iTerm2 (*.itermcolors) and MacOS Terminal (*.terminal) - Sessions can now be kept alive by automatically sending a special SSH message or a string of characters (Idle Monitor) - Docker (https://www.docker.com/docker-windows) containers can now be created and managed from Token2Shell via newly added 'Docker Console' (http://token2shell.com/docker/) - Docker containers can now be directly connected from Token2Shell without installing any additional program (ex. OpenSSH server)
- Use Address Book to manage servers and customize their connection settings including Auto Login and Startup Macro
- Pin address book entries and folders to Start screen for quick access
- Use Command Macro to create simple send/wait type script files
- Automatically display graphic outputs from server software that supports Tektronix 4014 terminal commands for drawing lines and images such as "gnuplot"
- Supports X11 forwarding for SSH sessions
- Supports directly connecting to Docker containers without installing any additional program (ex. OpenSSH server)
- Supports serial communication over USB-to-Serial adapters, Bluetooth virtual serial ports and etc. (on-board serial ports commonly found in legacy computers are *NOT* supported)
- Supports Bluetooth/RFCOMM communication (Example with Windows IoT: http://token2shell.com/howto/bluetooth-iot-example)
- Upload or download files via SFTP/SCP hybrid custom engine that maximizes transfer speed
- Enter once in Line Sender and automatically send it to all sessions
- Includes Login Agent for temporarily caching credentials to minimize repeatedly entering passwords for the same SSH servers and private keys
- Supports Agent Forwarding for the public key user authentication in SSH connections
- Supports PIV smart cards (ex. YubiKey 4/Neo) for the SSH public key user authentication. You can also copy an OpenSSH public key directly off a PIV smart card and conveniently set up your SSH.
- Supports direct PDF file printing over SSH or TELNET (http://token2shell.com/howto/local-print)
- Supports local printing that can redirect remote text output to a local printer. You can also directly send the output to a network printer without opening a preview window.
- Supports ZModem (with resume always enabled) and XModem 1K/CRC/CHECKSUM
- Supports displaying all received data in hexadecimal format (Hex Mode)
- Seamlessly supports all the character code pages and input methods installed on your Windows including characters that require compositions such as Chinese/Japanese/Korean
- Supports Windows 10 Mobile and Continuum
Published byChoung Networks
Copyright© 2018-2019 Choung Networks
Approximate size39.34 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryUtilities & tools
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Communicate with already paired Bluetooth devices
Access your Internet connection
Access your home or work networks
Use data stored on an external storage device
Use the software and hardware certificates available on your device