WebPKI is web based component that supports documents digital signing, signature verification and document encryption. This product is developed to enable browser signing of documents with user’s digital certificates and it is supported by web browsers, without the need of Java. WebPKI offers the following advantages: -Simple digital signing of documents from a web browser with user’s digital certificates, which provides proof of the signer’s identity and document integrity -Enables document signing using criptographic devices. -Enables detection and verification of existing digital signatures on PDF files -Easy integration of signing component into existing web applications -Easy configuration of the component to set up trusted issuers, or list of approved signers, or uniquely allowed certificate.
- Displaying available certificates either software- or hardware-based (smartcards, PKI tokens, and HSMs)
- Obtaining public certificate attributes, like name and email
- Reading a certificate's binary encoding
- Signing data with a certificate
- Generating RSA key pair and CSR on software or crypto devices
- Signing PDF and other documents on different standards (CAdES, PAdES and XAdES)
- Sending authenticated Web requests