With the new Xbox app for Windows 10 PCs, play the games you love to play. Browse the catalogue, view recommendations, and discover your next favorite game from a library of high-quality PC games with Xbox Game Pass. See what your friends are playing and chat with them across Xbox console, mobile and PC. You can also purchase great PC titles, DLC, and add-ons from the Store, all in one place. *Xbox Game Pass sold separately
What's new in this version
You can now: • Prioritize, pause, or cancel in-progress game installs • Quickly filter installed and queued games • See remaining disk space when installing games • Use the drive selection dropdown to specify which hard drive to install to
- • Explore what’s new and browse the library of Xbox Game Pass games on PC. You can browse by genre, see recommended and featured games, search for a game, and subscribe to Game Pass.
- • Game detail pages display gameplay trailers, screenshots, system requirements, ratings and reviews; you’ll also see add-on content and suggestions of similar games that other players also like.
- • Manage your installed games with the sidebar. Most recent games are at the top, or you can reorder them as you see fit. You can view download progress and launch an installed game with one click.
- • Chat with your friends using voice or text across PC, Xbox One, and mobile, either 1:1 with another friend, or in a group.
- • The new Xbox app and Xbox Game Bar work together seamlessly, so players can keep up the conversation from the social tab as they play.
Published byMicrosoft Corporation
Approximate size205.22 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedالعربية (الإمارات العربية المتحدة)
العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
English (United Kingdom)
English (New Zealand)
English (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Español (Estados Unidos)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)