Easily create stop motion movies or slideshows from still photographs, drawings, a scanner, a webcam, or connected camera. Zoetrope helps you create that perfect animation of your Lego creation or any other series of photographs to make a stop motion animation. NEW: Rotoscope tool for creating hand-drawn animations over video frames. Add background color or image to cel animation drawing Print out a zoetrope device with a 3D printer (and the paper strips). Print a flipbook of your animation. Once you have created your animation, you can save it a video file, upload it to YouTube, or print it out as a flipbook. Pick a music file from your music library to add audio to the animation. Cel-animation feature to draw animation cels with pen, pencil, mouse, or touch - and now with the ruler tool for the Windows Anniversary Update. Save the animations to h.264 MP4, Windows Media WMV, or uncompressed AVI files. If you have a scanner you can now use it directly in Zoetrope to add photos - either using the flatbed or auto sheet feeder - great for paper-based animation projects.
What's new in this version
Current Version - Fixed a few crash bugs Previous Versions - Fixed a bug where some ink couldn't be erased and caused crashing. - Added new Rotoscope feature to create hand-drawn animations over video frames. - Added duplicate button for animation frames (thanks Alex for the suggestion) - Fixed crash bug when launching app from double-clicking on a .zoetrope file. - Fixed issue where copying drawing cels caused a crash. - Fixed issue with starting cel drawing and crashes when leaving drawing page - Added new feature to add background color or image to cel animation drawing - Fixed bug where animations with more than 500 images failed to create videos - Added save button to drawing page - Fixed various crash bugs - Fixed an issue with crashing when finished drawing - Fixed an issue with crashing when copying drawing cels - Fixed various stability issues - Fixed an issue that was causing crashes on certain versions of Windows 10. - Fixed issues with page layout on phone - Updated app to use ink toolbar for Windows Anniversary Update. - Fixed issue with Windows Anniversary Update and 3D printing - Added better crash reporting - Added ability to save images to a folder - Fixed crash issue with undo/redo and switching drawing pages - Made it easier to accept cel drawing when navigating away from drawing page - Fixed crash issue with undo after adding a new drawing - Fixed issue with crashing on camera options on phone
- NEW: Print and cut out a flipbook on a paper printer.
- Upload to YouTube
- NEW: Print zoetrope device with a 3D printer and the paper strips to go in it..
- Cel-based animation feature to draw animations with pen, mouse, or touch.
- Pick a music file from your music library to add audio to the animation.
- When creating a stop-frame animation, you can see the previous photo overlayed on the screen.
- Share a collection of images with Zoetrope to instantly create a stop-motion movie from them.
- Easily rearrange and delete photos
- Save to h.264, WMV, or AVI
- Share the video that you create with other apps.
- Support for scanners with for both flatbeds and auto sheet feeders to add images.
- Any file picker location can act as a source for photographs
- Choose the size and frame rate of the animation.
- Save all images to a folder.
- NEW: Set cel animation background image or color.
Published byMichael S. Scherotter
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2013-2017 Michael S. Scherotter
Approximate size36.85 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
English (United Kingdom)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)