World atlas, world map and educational app for geography. Flags, position maps and basic data and political maps with regional units for more than 260 countries and territories of the world. Detailed maps and comprehensive economical and statistical country data for all African countries. • Flags, maps and basic data for over 260 countries and territories • Search for countries, major cities, rivers, deserts, lakes, mountains or coordinates • Interactive political world and continent maps • Shaded relief layer for world and continent maps • Geography quiz challenge for playful learning • Country comparison, favorite list and distance calculator • World-explorer: the smallest, largest, ... countries, the largest cities, longest rivers and highest mountains • Choropleth maps: area and population • Political maps and comprehensive data of all African countries • World clock and time zone map • No advertising Explore the world by political world and continent maps offline maps. Learn where each country in the world is located. View its position highlighted on a digital globe. Overview of the largest cities, longest rivers and highest mountains. Create your favorite color theme or choose from different color schemes for map display. Do you know the flag of Zambia? Yes? Perfect. Do you also know in which country Mount Kilimanjaro is located? Increase your general geography knowledge in a playful manner. MxGeo Quiz: test your geographic literacy on various topics: • Do you know the longest rivers? • Federal states / provinces for selected countries • Test your knowledge about the capitals in the world • Recognize the proper country flag based on the outline map • Do you know the top-level domains of the world's countries? • Guess the highlighted country on the virtual globe • Guess the correct country based on the flag • Do you know the ISO countries codes of the world? • Do you know the mountains of the world? Geo learning app and educational game which is fun for everyone whether children, adults, seniors or teachers. Get ready for your next stay abroad while enjoying this great world almanac including time zones and statistical data, such as population growth, unemployment rate, average age, gross domestic product (GDP) by sector and other key figures. Or prepare for your next geography lesson with this genius digital world map. If not traveling our world atlas lets you explore the world just only virtually. Free version includes flags, position maps and basic data and maps for more than 260 countries and territories as well as comprehensive data and political maps for all African countries. Get “World atlas & world map MxGeo Pro” with data and maps for more than 260 countries and territories of the world: Europe, Asia, North America, Africa, Oceania and South America.
What's new in this version
• Search for principal subdivisions like states or provinces • Corrections and updates for maps and data • Bug fixes and improvements 6.8.x: • Search for countries, major cities, rivers, mountains, lakes and coordinates • World Explorer: largest cities, longest rivers and highest mountains • New Quiz: Do you know the longest rivers on Earth? 6.2.x: • Country info: government type, climate and date of independence • Distance calculator: more cities • Dynamic scale bars
- Flags, maps and basic data for over 260 countries and territories
- World-explorer: the smallest, largest, ... countries, largest cities, longest rivers and highest mountains
- Interactive political world and continent maps
- Virtual globe quiz for 260 countries and territories
- Country comparison, favorite list and distance calculator
- Search for countries, major cities, rivers, deserts, lakes, mountains or coordinates
- Geography quiz: capitals, flags, federal states, ...
- Choropleth maps: area and population, ...
- Shaded relief layer for world and continent maps
- World clock and time zone map
Approximate size87.56 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryEducation > Books & reference
This app canMicrosoft.storeFilter.core.notSupported_8wekyb3d8bbwe
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)