AcaStat is an inexpensive and easy-to-use data analysis tool. Easily create data files or import data from spreadsheets or delimited text files. Run crosstabulations, descriptive statistics, correlation, and common significance tests without learning programming code or complex interface commands. Analyze summary statistics (counts, proportions, and means). AcaStat includes an intuitive data analysis interface, a chart module, and practice data files. A statistics glossary is provided along with on-line How To and Statistics Guides. All output is stored in an Output Log to view, save, and print results. Works with Windows 10 touchscreen technology.
- 18 statistical procedures for spreadsheet data analysis.
- Enter data into the Data tab, import and export delimited files, copy and paste or drag and drop data directly from a spreadsheet. Format data, recode values, and compute new variables.
- The Output Log tab displays the results of the analyses in a text window for editing, printing, and saving as a text file.
- The Charts module produces graphic displays of data. The chart can be saved, printed, and copied.
- Use the Tables tab to evaluate the relationships among multiple categorical variables with column percentages.
- The How To Guide provides instruction on how to set up the variable boxes to run each statistical procedure.
- Use the SumStats tab to analyze counts, proportions, and means. The SumStats tab contains 31 procedures.
Published byAcaStat Software
CopyrightCopyright 2019, AcaStat Software
Approximate size69 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryEducation > Study guides
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Access your Internet connection
Use data stored on an external storage device