Jack of Time provides a tool set of time related functions including a countdown timer with voice, stop watch, a time calculator, event timer, sunrise and sunset times, moon rise and set times, as well as a world time function with search--enter a place or thing (like "Statue of Liberty") and find the corresponding time zone and current time.
What's new in this version
v2.0.17 - After recent OS update, seem to be getting thead-related marshalling errors presumably from GPS callbacks. Changed to use Dispatcher for marshalling. v2.0.14 - Sun & Moon times now remember the last location so location can be disabled after being retrieved once. v2.0.13 - Changed the Stopwatch start, pause, reset button foreground to Windows' button foreground color. Was using the basic window foreground color. v2.0.7 - Attempt to fix layout update cycle detected error. v2.0.6 - Fixed licensing crash on start up. v2.0.4 - Now scales all views to device size. v2.0.3 - Fixed Search bug. - Fixed Timer edit color bug. - Fixed title appearance on support page. v2.0 - Rewritten for Windows 10
- Local time including timezone, UTC offset, whether DST is in effect, the current day of the year, the remaining days in the year, and week number (ISO 8601).
- Select from any available world time. Use the search feature to find a time zone. For example, search for "Grand Canyon", "Eiffel Tower", or "Statue of Liberty" to find their local time zone.
- Create multiple timers with final voice countdown ("3, 2, 1.."). You can customize the color, description, and a spoken announce time (e.g., "1 minute").
- Stop watch with lap times.
- Moon rise and set times including lunar phase, illumination, and "up time". Select a date in the past or future. Unlike most apps, sun and moon calculations are done in app and don't require data
- Sun rise and set times including solar noon and sun "up time". Select a date in the past or future. Unlike most apps, sun and moon calculations are done in the app and don't require a data connection.
- Event countdown.
- Time calculator. Calculate the difference between to dates including times, subtract two a time span from a date/time, or add a time span to a date/time. Results in weeks or days.
CopyrightCopyright © 2015 digitalmason.net
Approximate size20.38 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryUtilities & tools
This app canUse your location
Access your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)