The first basketball scoreboard for the Windows 10 Universal Platform (UWP) 🏀 Made by the community, for the community. 🏀 Completely free and open source. Currently in Beta phase, it is a recent development. ScoreBall is in a very early stage of development, therefore, if you want to help improve it, consider donating or contributing to the open source project, on GitHub. Thank you!
What’s new in this version
(0.9.9) (Beta) -> 25 / November / 2018 There's a very important changelog in this update! Please read it in the ScoreBall settings section.
- Control the score, fouls, time... of your basketball games
- Manages possesion and game clocks as well as the time outs easily
- Personalize your matches whether they're an official or a pick-up game
- Responsive design to adapt to any screen size.
- Lightweight, fast, modern, simple and consistent with Windows 10 user interface.
- Take count and time of any kind of activity with the "Simple Scoreboard"
Published byUA Devs
Developed byPablo Jiménez Pascual
Approximate size31.03 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes that this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)