Achievement tracker allows you to create collections of achievements for yourself or your children, students or employees. This is a tool meant to motivate you to put in that little extra effort to achieve the goals you set for yourself. Define all kinds of achievements and goals, from little ones, like finally quitting to smoke, to more important ones, like finishing college or getting your diploma. If you're an athlete, define specific goals for yourself. Get in that extra rep, that extra second or that extra mile and treat yourself with a sparkling medal of your own creation. Be it a simple and trivial thing or a major goal, you can make it more interesting and draw more motivation from your set goals. You can use this tool to manage others' achievements, define profile pages for multiple users and motivate your colleagues, your students or your children to do the things you know they need. This app uses modern UI design with acrylic blur effects and will fit in with your favorite Windows theme, as it supports both dark and light themes and does not deviate from the system's look. Publish Achievement Tracker files to cloud storage and let your users track their progress through a URL, as you update their achievement profile. They will be notified of changes to their tracked profile through notifications. Achievement Tracker also lets you pin tiles to start for any achievement or category, so you can easily track them without even having to pen the app.
- Customize pages, categories and achievement types
- Create achievements for any discipline to motivate yourself, your children, your students or your employees
- Create and save collections and track URLs with file type support and protocol activation support
- Use emojis as icons and define your custom achievements with your desired look and description
- Rich live tiles and notifications for your tracked profiles