CloudApp is the world's leading visual communication platform. With our native Windows App, you can create screen recordings and screencasts, annotate screenshots, make GIFs, HD videos, and share files quickly and easily to the Cloud. Each upload features a unique, shareable link, allowing engineers, software developers, designers, builders, thought-leaders and influencers to collaborate faster. Whether in the office or on the go, communicate faster with CloudApp by using pictures, screen grabs, and video instead of words. It's incredibly easy to use and enables quicker flow-based sharing of information and files and a fast way to provide feedback (via annotations, commenting and deep integrations). This version of CloudApp is not compatible with Windows S.
What's new in this version
More stability and bug fixes. New screen recordings implementation. Picture-In-Picture while screen recording. Native viewer, you can see your drops without the need to open the web browser.
- Capture + share screenshots and screen-recordings using customized hotkey shortcuts for superior visual collaboration.
- GIF and HD screen-recording with audio recording (for HD) to clearly demonstrate complex workflows.
- Add annotations to screenshots for visual feedback or emphasis.
- Drag and drop any file, link, screenshot, screen-recording, image, code-snippets, URL, video to get an automatically generated URL short-link copied to your clipboard, ready to be shared.
- Record a webcam video-message for faster and more animated communication.
- External app support & integrations: Photoshop, Hipchat, Safari, Tweetbot, Skype, Maps, Notes, Finder, Safari, Sketch, TextMate, Terminal, Chrome and tons more.
- Enterprise integrations: Atlassian JIRA, Slack, Trello, Zendesk.
- Use a Custom Domain (eg. shorturl.co/XXXX) and your own branding to make CloudApp an extension of you or your business.
- Add a password to increase your drop’s privacy.
Published byCloudPlus, Inc.
Approximate size319.57 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Access your Internet connection