Microsoft PowerPoint Mobile is the best app for reviewing, delivering, and creating presentations on Windows phones and tablets (with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller). *** To edit presentations on desktops, laptops, large tablets, and with Continuum* for phones, an Office 365 subscription is required. For more information, see requirements that follow. *** PRESENT ON THE GO • Rehearse and present from your phone or tablet. • Draw on your slides while you present to emphasize key points. REVIEW AND EDIT WHILE YOU'RE ON THE GO • Get to your files from anywhere, thanks to integration with OneDrive, SharePoint, and Dropbox. • Don't worry about saving. When you edit on your tablet or phone, PowerPoint saves your work so you don't have to. • Share your presentations with a few taps, and invite others to review them. • Work as a team and edit presentations with others at the same time. • Find the right command fast. Tell Me takes you to the feature you need. CREATE WITH CONFIDENCE • Use your phone as a PC to edit and review presentations on a large screen. • Jump-start your projects with beautifully designed themes. • Use familiar, rich formatting features to tell your story. • Presentation design and layout stay pristine and look great—no matter what device you use. REQUIREMENTS This version of PowerPoint is built for phones and tablets (with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller). On those devices, you can view, create, and edit PowerPoint presentations for free. You need a qualifying Office 365 subscription to use advanced features. Learn more at www.office.com/information. On larger tablets, laptops, and desktops, you can view presentations for free. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create and edit presentations. Office 365 also includes the latest desktop versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook—recommended for use on desktops and laptops. You can sign up for Office 365 within the app, and get one month free if you sign up for the first time. * Continuum for phones is only available on select Windows 10 premium phones. A Continuum-compatible accessory is required, along with an external monitor that supports HDMI input.
What's new in this version
Thank you for using PowerPoint. We regularly release updates to the app, which include great new features, as well as improvements for speed and reliability. Did you know that with an Office 365 subscription, you can unlock the full power of Office across all of your devices? Find special offers in the app.
- Designed for phones and tablets: To edit presentations on desktops, laptops, and large tablets, an eligible Office 365 subscription is required.
- Highlight as you present: Use your finger or stylus to add notes or draw on slides.
- Create with confidence: Use familiar, rich formatting features and speaker notes to tell your story.
- Work as a team: Edit slides with others at the same time.
- Look good on any device: Presentation design and layout stay pristine and look great—no matter what device you use.
- Pick up where you left off: PowerPoint remembers where you were, even when you switch between devices.
- Use modern themes: Jump-start your projects with beautifully designed themes.
- Don't worry about saving: When you edit on your tablet or phone, PowerPoint saves your work so you don't have to.
- Find the right command fast: Type just a word, and Tell Me takes you to the feature you need.
- Use your phone as a PC: Edit and review presentations, using keyboard, mouse, and large screen.
Published byMicrosoft Corporation
Copyright© Microsoft Corporation
Developed byMicrosoft Corporation
Approximate size171.54 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canUse your microphone
Access your Internet connection
Access your home or work networks
Use your contacts
Use your documents library
Use your enterprise domain credentials
Define enterprise-specific policies for your device
Use the software and hardware certificates available on your device
Query software licensing policies
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on your Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
English (United Kingdom)
العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)
Azərbaycan Dili (Azərbaycan)
Bosanski (Bosna I Hercegovina)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Қазақ Тілі (Қазақстан)
Македонски (Република Македонија)
Bahasa Melayu (Malaysia)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)
తెలుగు (భారత దేశం)
Tiếng Việt (Việt Nam)