Sweet Home 3D is an easy to learn interior design application that helps you draw the plan of your house in 2D, arrange furniture on it and visit the results in 3D.
What's new in this version
• 203 new 3D models, including 2 new articulated mannequins • Fixed various bugs bound to groups management • Other minor enhancements and bug fixes
- Draw walls and rooms of your home from scratch or upon the image of an existing plan, on one or more levels.
- Change the color or the texture of the walls, the floors and the ceilings, importing images of your own patterns if needed.
- Drag and drop doors, windows and furniture onto the plan from a catalog of 1400 objects organized by categories, in which you can import 3D models created by yourself or downloaded from the web.
- Customize the size, the orientation, the elevation, the colors and the textures of each piece of furniture.
- View the changes in the plan simultaneously in a 3D view, in which you can navigate either from an aerial view point, or from a virtual visitor view point.
- Create a photorealistic image of your arrangement depending on the time of the day and the light sources placed in the plan.
- Create a video from a virtual path in the 3D view.
- Print the home plan and the 3D view or export them in files at PDF, PNG, JPEG, SVG, OBJ standard formats, to reuse designed homes in other software.
Published byPuybaret Emmanuel
Approximate size304.1 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
Tiếng Việt (Việt Nam)