A Sampler can play recorded sound samples with different frequencies over the whole keyboard. The Sampler can also produce new samples by modifing the originals with effects (reverb, choir, filter, phaser, detune ...) and reshaping of the envelope. This new waves can be stored (exported) and reused as second or even third generation of sound. You can also create your own new samples by recording a natural sound with the microphone. Simply sing "Ahhh" for 3 seconds and than play it on the keyboard. Or record a guitar or industrial sound or what ever you want.
What's new in this version
We updated to Windows 8.1
- Record Sound Samples with the microphone.
- Edit the samples with more than 120 effect parameters.
- Play the samples on a keybord.
- Produce songs with MIDI files and publish them as audio files (*.wav or .mp4)
- Export redesigned sound samples as wave files or Sound Fonts.
CopyrightCopyright by SoundDesigner 2014
Approximate size79.67 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canUse your microphone
Access your Internet connection
Use your music library