Low+Pro-Code Skills Bootcamp
Unlock your potential
Get future ready
A Week of Free Training for Low Code and Professional Developers
30 August – 3 September 2021
The Low+Pro-Code Skills Bootcamp brings together the technology and people that are driving this swift pace of innovation. Come along for one session or many over the course of the week to learn the skills you need to keep step and help your organisation adapt.
- Low-code developers, start wherever you are and have some fun learning new low-code skills.
- Professional developers, build on existing skills to take your career to the next level.
- Business leaders, learn skills to nurture team innovation and build efficiencies in your organisation.
Join us at the Low+Pro-Code Skills Bootcamp to unlock your potential and get your skills future ready.
If you are based outside of Australia, we recommend you explore our global events calendar to discover training better suited to your time zone.
Free learning events
Experience Free hands-on learning, demos, and choose sessions to match your availability, interests, and skill level.
Bring your challenges to solve
Solve your challenges with support from Microsoft experts, technology, and solutions.
Live connection with Microsoft
Have your questions answered during our interactive Q&A sessions, facilitated by Microsoft and industry experts.
Something for everyone
From Developer Velocity to the low-code Power Platform, there are sessions for technical and business audiences.
Let’s talk grass roots innovation
“After spending some time educating herself about how Microsoft Power Apps worked, Peck created her first Canvas App using Excel as a basic data source, with no programming or coding required.”
Let’s talk integration for professional developers
“Besides allowing him to quickly build a highly engaging and compelling presentation layer, the pre-built connectors and integrations allowed the app to link to multiple other systems.”
Let’s talk velocity for business agility
“‘It gets data out of spreadsheets, making data more accessible,’ which in turn allows the business to act faster and smarter. Since it first introduced Power Apps, more than 80 apps with significant usage have been developed to support employees and streamline practices.”
Improve your digital skills with free training resources from digital literacy basics to technical skills for IT professionals.Get started
Power Platform Dev Center
Explore the Power Platform to build low-code solutions and integration with business analytics and automation.Explore the platform
Find on-demand training options, learning paths, and certification details to help you advance your skills at any entry or professional level.Learn more
More Cloud Skills
Microsoft experts deliver free cloud training across theory and practical application on the Microsoft Australia Cloud Skills hub.Learn more
The Cloud Skills Bootcamp is a free online event. There is no cost to register for any sessions you’re interested in.
You’ll receive a confirmation email shortly after registration.
Please note that you’ll receive individual confirmation emails for each session. So, if you register for two sessions, you’ll get two confirmation emails, for three sessions, three, and so on. If you don’t receive a confirmation email, check your junk/spam folder. And if you don’t find anything, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A couple of hours before the event, you’ll receive an email with the joining link. Please refer to the individual session link for details.
You need a computer device with sound and access to the Internet.
No, you don’t need a Webcam to attend.
No. Unfortunately, there’s no waitlist for this event. However, if you'd like to continue your learning journey, we encourage you to check out the additional resources provided above.
Yes, of course. Feel free to share the website link to anyone who’s interested in attending. But please don’t share your joining links to view the sessions because these are unique to individual registrants.
We’ll share how you can win a merch pack during the Cloud Skills Bootcamp.
Yes, on-demand versions will be available excluding below session:
No, you don't need to cancel your registration. However, if you'd like to continue your learning journey, we encourage you to check out the additional resources provided above.
In all of our interactions, we aspire to embody and champion the below values:
Be friendly and welcoming.
- Listen with purpose, create space for others’ communication preferences
- Ask yourself how you can make someone else’s life easier
- Remember that people have varying communication styles and preferences
- Recognize that not everyone is using their native language (meaning and tone can be lost in translation)
- Think about how others will interpret your words – productive, clear communication requires effort!
- Remember that sometimes it is best to refrain entirely from commenting
Be respectful and inclusive
- Respect differences of opinion
- Seek to build bridges and understand, not condemn or criticize
- Make a conscious effort to include people who differ from you
Be open and curious
- Assume good intent and interpret others’ statements or questions in good faith
- Ask questions to understand, not denounce
- Focus on continuous learning - get better at the things you already know, tackle completely new things, and ask others about their expertise to deepen yours
- Treat everyone with respect, kindness and empathy.
- Use welcoming and inclusive language.
- Be thoughtful in how you communicate in person and online.
- Don’t be destructive or inflammatory.
- Gracefully accept constructive criticism.
- Listen with purpose, create space for communication preferences; honor them by shifting to accommodate.