Michael Morcombe’s Field Guide to Australian Birds has been called the most comprehensive field guide to Australian birds in the market today and now it is perfectly complimented by the eGuide which features: Trial mode is enabled for 1 day. Thereafter the app will stop working and you will have to buy the app.
What’s new in this version
Update 2.0.0 Updated database New UI Update 1.1.0 Trial mode enabled. Bug fixes
- Over 3000 hi-res bird images covering over 790 bird species.
- Most bird species have a detailed distribution map showing any subspecies that occur.
- Detailed text descriptions of almost all bird species including songs and calls, measurements and breeding behaviour.
- Over 1800 carefully-selected and edited sound recordings for over 600 species. Many species are represented with multiple call examples showing the full range of vocalizations.
- The ability to compare any two images, maps, or sounds, side by side on the screen. The ability to filter by geographic location, so that you see only the species likely to occur in your location, and
- A “Smart Search” that gives the ability to search by distinguishing features such as size, colour, physical features, habitat and exclude certain types of birds (eg. Passerines).
- A basic personal species list that stores your sightings saved to the device
Published byCool Ideas LLC
CopyrightCool Ideas, LLC
Developed byCool Ideas LLC
Approximate size331.45 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryBooks & reference > Reference
This app canUse your location
Access your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks