Captionify is a wallpaper downloader app which can be used to personalise wallpaper images. The most distinguishing feature is that it print captions on the background images. The app downloads images from a service such as Bing and add a caption (which is also retrieved via Bing) to the image. You have various options on how you want to captionise the images. Captioned images can then be set as lock screen and desktop backgrounds. Users also have the option of automating the entire process so a new wallpaper gets retrieved and captioned every day. Please be mindful about the app you purchase or download is being sold as is without any obligations or promises of future development.
What’s new in this version
The app only supports one service “Bing” right now. However there is a possibility for adding more services. This largely depends on third party services and their APIs. For starters we support one Font style “Arial” however we can extend this list. Please be advised adding new fonts are a time consuming task and I cannot guarantee if they can be integrated into this app. If an issue is found and is not an improvement or a feature please report it and I will be happy to look into it as soon as I can.
- Download wallpapers from Bing.
- Captionise the downloaded wallpapers with description of the image (also retrieved from Bing).
- Captions can be of varying font sizes and can have various padding sizes.
- Captions can be placed at different positions on the image.
- Captions can be blended with images using various techniques.
- Set captioned images as background for the lock screen.
- Set captioned images as desktop wallpaper.
- Automatically download and captionise wallpapers every day.
Published byA Mad Dev Projects
Developed byA Mad Dev Projects
Approximate size19.09 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.