Recording and editing audio with any DAW can be complex, and Pro Tools is no different. There are so many tools and features you need to master to do it right. In this course, Pro Tools expert Joe Albano, covers everything you need to know to record and edit audio like a “pro”… with Pro Tools! After giving you a brief background on digital audio recording, Joe introduces you to Pro Tools’ interface. Step by step, you learn how to set up your session for recording, how to use various recording techniques (including capturing multiple takes, loop recording, punching...), and how to import and manage your audio files. Once you have captured that perfect take, you’re ready to edit! Joe explains the difference between all the editing modes and reveals everything about the powerful editing tools and features available in Pro Tools. You also learn about comping, using fades, crossfades, essential keyboard shortcuts and more. So if you want to get your Pro Tools recording and editing chops up to speed, hit the “Watch Now” button and learn with audio expert Joe Albano!
- Featuring our industry specialist trainer, Joe Albano!
- This course on Pro Tools will show you everything you need to know!
- With 24 videos, and 1 hour and 46 minutes of valuable reference material!
- Including a fully interactive interface!
- So if you’re looking to learn Recording and Editing Audio, look no further…
- This macProVideo course is the best and fastest way to learn it!