FollowMee GPS Tracker tracks location of a Windows device (phone or PC). Installing this app to a device that you want to track, it quietly records its locations (GPS, WiFi, or cellular triangulation) and uploads to a secured server. To monitor location of your tracked device, you simply open the FollowMee web site (http://www.FollowMee.com) in any browser (either desktop or mobile). Using this app, you can track your children's movement daily, follow whereabouts of your family members or employees. In additions, you can locate your lost or stolen device. After you download and install the app, you are asked to register your user name and password. Once the app is started, you can monitor its location in the FollowMee web site.
What’s new in this version
- Minor UI change
- Free Location Monitor: There is no subscription fee to track your devices. Simply visit our web site (http://www.FollowMee.com) in your desktop or mobile browser
- Tracking Multiple Devices: You can track multiple devices in your account. All your devices are shown in the same place
- Real-Time Update: Location data for your device is available in our web site real-time. Please note that this feature is not available for WiFi-only devices
- Geo-Fencing: You will receive notification email when your tracked device exits or enters the geo-fence. Geo-fencing can be set up in our web site
- Opt-in Sharing: You can publish your tracks through URLs or downloadable KML files
- Downloadable Report: You can download your raw data in HTML or CSV (Excel) file format
- Multiple Mobile Platforms: GPS Tracker for other mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Blackberry) are available in our web site
Approximate size15.8 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canUse your location
Access your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.