IPCam Viewer lets you view thousands of cameras all over the world. You can sort the cameras based on the location. You can even add your own custom security cameras, and turn the app into your personal surveillance monitoring tool. IPCam Viewer supports many security cameras including Axis, Panasonic, D-Link, Trendnet, Airlink, Sony, Canon, Geovision, 7Links, Abelcam, ABUS, Agasio, Airsight, Allnet, TP-Link, Vivotek, Wanscam, Toshiba, TENVIS, Planet, Logitech, Linksys, LevelOne, Hawking, Foscam, Edimax, etc. Simply add your camera's access URL and view it from the app. IPCam Viewer also supports H.264 cameras with audio, so that you can access both video and audio from those cameras.
What’s new in this version
* Updated for Windows 10. * Added auto-probe function that automatically searches your IP camera based on make/model.
- Thousands of built-in cams to view from all over the world.
- Random or location-based selection.
- Add cameras to your favorite list for quick access.
- Customizable viewing screen that lets you view from 4 to 20 cameras on each page.
- Add custom JPEG, MJPEG or H.264 cams.
- Built-in custom camera settings for popular models such as Axis, Panasonic, D-Link, Trendnet, etc.
- Live Tile support.
- Record video from IP camera into AVI or MP4 files.
- Support H.264 cameras with audio.
- Import/export your custom camera configurations.
Approximate size37.38 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategorySecurity > Personal security
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
Use your video library