Create new audio records or edit audio files with the editor. Save the files in the desired audio format. The trial version has all the features of the paid version including save in wav, wma and m4a format. The saving in mp3 format is available only in the paid version.
What’s new in this version
184.108.40.206 Reverb effect, Stereo/Mono conversion If you think this app is useful, we'd love you to rate our app 5 stars. Showing us some love on the store helps us to continue to work on the app and make things even better!
- Recorder and player
- Cut, copy and paste
- Delete, insert silence, trim, fade in, fade out
- Normalizing, noise reduction
- Record into existing file, import file into existing file
- Mixes the current file with another file
- 10 band equalizer
- Change tempo, speed, pitch
- Audioformats: mp3 (-320kb/s), wav (16 Bit PCM), wma (-192kb/s) and m4a (-192kb/s)
CopyrightCopyright © 2019, pamsys
Approximate size18.27 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryUtilities & tools
This app canUse your microphone
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Use your music library
Use data stored on an external storage device
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)