Free and open-source application for setting GIFs, Videos and Webpages as your desktop wallpaper and screensaver! This is an open source project and community participation is welcome. To participate please visit https://github.com/rocksdanister/lively
What’s new in this version
Complete code rewrite with better architecture which makes future development easier. "Play audio only when desktop is focused" now works with web wallpapers. Webpage wallpapers no longer turns black when paused!
- Wallpaper playback is paused (0% resource usage) when running games/work.
- Supports multiple displays of any aspect ratio and resolution.
- Hardware accelerated video playback powered by mpv player, set any video as wallpaper.
- Powered by Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF), set any website as wallpaper.
- Use Lively Audio API make wallpapers that react to system audio.
- Use Lively System API to make widgets that show system information.
- Fully opensource and free, no features behind paywall.
- Supports Dark and Light theme.
Approximate size483 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Access your Internet connection