Fancy a few rounds of Texas Hold'em poker? A desk with up to five opponents is ready! Become chip leader and kick out your opponents. This app is all about Texas Hold'em Poker - nothing else! Straight forward! You goal is simple: Try to beat the other player and take their chips! Try the new competition mode! Compare yourself with other players and eventually read your name to the world-wide high-score table! You don't need to be connected to the internet in order to play this offline game! No fees or subscriptions! Use the game options to adjust number of players, player experience, credits, blinds and game speed as you like. Check the stats in order to find out how you performed. Use the cheat mode to see your opponents cards - super especially for beginners when learning Texas Hold'em Poker!
What’s new in this version
Own cards remain visible after fold.
- Desk with six players, number of players can be changed
- Adjust player experience individually
- Set credits and blinds
- worldwide highscore table
- optional: Double blinds when a player busted
- optional: Auto ReBuy-In
- optional: Fast play after fold
- optional: Cheat mode - view other cards and odds
- optional: Auto draw of new cards after delay
- optional: Increase blinds after period of time or number of hands
Published byIvonne Roedter-Geisler
Copyright(c) Ivonne Roedter-Geisler 2013, Vectorized Playing Cards 1.3- http://code.google.com/p/vectorized-playing-cards/ Copyright 2011 - Chris Aguilar Licensed under LGPL3 - www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.html
Approximate size17.83 MB
Age ratingFor ages 15 and up
CategoryCard & board
This app canAccess your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)