This calculator verifies how the 90/180-day rule is applied and indicates the duration of the authorised stay or overstay within the Schengen states. The maximum duration of the authorized stay is defined as '90 days in any 180-day period'. The notion of 'any', implies the application of a 'moving' 180-day reference period, looking backwards at each day of the stay (be it at the entry or at the day of an actual check), into the last 180-day period, in order to verify if the 90/180-day requirement continues to be fulfilled.
- Automatic tracking of remaining authorised days to stay within Schengen states.
- Tracking of the current Schengen visa expiration date.
- Ability to add comment and set destination country for each period.
- Sync data to OneDrive (iCalendar format).
- Live tiles support for the remaining authorised days indication.
- Supports both vertical and horizontal orientation.
Published byKAB Studio
Copyright© 2015–2019 KAB Studio
Developed byKAB Studio
Approximate size17.55 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes that this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)