Tcheco in the Castle of Lucio is an 8-bit, 2D platformer. It’s a challenging, non stop action experience that incentivizes quick thinking, platforming precision and memorization. Like older 8-bit games, it’s a game that’s meant to be replayed over and over again until mastered. Quick reactions and timing are necessary for success in the game. Levels – which are in the form of rooms – are short and require you to quickly scan to find a way to get to the next room, which is either a doorway that requires a key found within that room or a black hole Visually and from an auditory standpoint, everything about the game is designed to look and feel like an old school 8-bit game.
- 2D platform game, perfect for classic Famicom/NES game fans!
- Graphics and sounds inspired by 8-bit aesthetics.
- 2 game modes, "Classic" and the brand new "Try harder".
- 65 rooms of progressive difficulty.
- Easy to learn, simple gameplay.