An automatic maker of timetables for education institutions, an effective aid for the complete management of school timetables. The main feature that distinguishes GHC is the engine, which automatically and satisfactorily solves any planning problem of teachers, classrooms, subjects, academic sessions, etc. It does not only find a solution if it exists, but it optimizes it by trying to achieve with the ponderable conditions that have been introduced in the program. Intended for all Elementary Schools, High Schools, Baccalaureate, Training Cycles, universities and other educational offers. Its main aim is to fit the weekly school timetables taking into account all the necessary conditions in each educational institution. Bear in mind that currently GHC Lite version is activated for free. In the near future, you can also activate the Optimum version.
What’s new in this version
Current version: - The engine is even faster and more efficient in finding appropriate solutions to the conditions set out in the timetable. Previous: - Ability to debug impossible conditions.
- GHC's main objective is to fit weekly timetables considering all of the educational institution's needs.
- High performance engine to fit results. An extraordinarily effective result is found that verifies the strict conditions that have been set.
- Presentation of results in PDF, HTML, Excel and GRI formats.
- GHC allows to manage the absences of a teacher and the search of a substitute in an immediate way.
- The software easily solves the problem of simultaneous class units.
- GHC allows the application of pedagogical criteria to generate balanced timetables for the students.
- Different user profiles: basic, advanced, superior, and conservatories and individualized teachings.
- Different timetables in different weeks.
- Different timetables for each day of the week.
- Up to 4 overlapping time frames.
- Intervals of fractional duration.
- GHC allows to assign to the timetable subjects, groups of students, teachers, classrooms, groups of classrooms, courses, tasks, class units, meetings, departments, etc.
- Different visualizations of timetables: by groups, teachers, classrooms, departments, etc.
- Modification of resolved timetables: move class units by drag-and-drop operations, add non-placed class units, etc.
- Modification of the class units: change of teacher, group, subject, classrooms, etc.
- Configuration validation process.
- Printing timetables.
- Integration with Office 365 and Google Calendar.
- Exchange of CSV tables.