Take control of your taskbar! TranslucentTB offers you control over the appearance of your taskbar. You can customize the effect and color of it, and combine states (maximised window, Start Menu open, Cortana open and Timeline open), each one with a customizable taskbar appearance to reach a dynamically changing and visually pleasing taskbar.
What’s new in this version
Fixes: - A couple of CPicker crashes - Task Manager and general slowdowns while TranslucentTB is open - Settings aren't being saved on shutdown - Softkills (taskkill /im TranslucentTB.exe) now works Changes: - Added save settings context menu entry
- Fluent, blurry, transparent, colored and opaque taskbar effect.
- Customization of the color of the taskbar with a color picker.
- Dynamic Windows: Change the appearance of the taskbar when a window is maximised.
- Dynamic Start: Change the appearance of the taskbar when the Start Menu is opened.
- Dynamic Cortana: Change the appearance of the taskbar when Cortana or the search menu is opened.
- Dynamic Timeline: Change the appearance of the taskbar when Timeline or Task View is opened.
- Show or hide the Aero Peek button per your choice or following Dynamic Windows.
Published byCharles Milette
CopyrightCopyright © 2018 TranslucentTB Open Source Developers
Developed byTranslucentTB Open Source Developers
Approximate size6.57 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.