What’s new in this version
1.3.7 - Removed bug preventing Walter Maps to verify *.wm_layer.zip and *.wm_map.zip packages in some special cases - Removed bug preventing creation of shape files using user defined templates (Walter Maps Pro only) - Removed bug preventing creation of sample plots using user defined templates (Walter Maps Pro only)
- Walter Maps is a tool for geodata viewing and collection.
- Walter Maps supports Shape files, GeoTIFF, TIFF, JPEG, WMS & WMTS.
- Register waypoints and tracks. Add and delete points, polygons & lines. View and edit attribute values.
- Add and share data through Dropbox
- Add photos and video clips to points, lines or polygons, maximum 2 photos/videos per feature
- More than 670 built in searchable point symbols.
- Add custom point symbols in SVG-format (single colored or multi colored).
- Create one symbology per Shape file
- Supports most international length and area units, m, feet, miles, ha, acre etc.
- Easy measurement of coordinates, distances and areas.
- Fully open map document format and map package format, making integration with other systems really easy.
- Supports any projected coordinate systems. Geographic coordinate systems are only supported for online WMS and WMTS layers.
- Copy current GPS position to clipboard.
Published byDianthus AB
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2017 Dianthus AB, Walter Maps is a trademark of Dianthus AB
Approximate size44.94 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryNavigation & maps
This app canUse your location
Use your webcam
Use your microphone
Access your home or work networks
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your Internet connection