Easily create stop motion movies or slideshows from still photographs, drawings, a scanner, a webcam, or connected camera. Zoetrope helps you create that perfect animation of your Lego creation or any other series of photographs to make a stop motion animation. NEW: Print out a zoetrope device with a 3D printer (and the paper strips). NEW: Print a flipbook of your animation. Once you have created your animation, you can save it a video file, upload it to YouTube, or print it out as a flipbook. Pick a music file from your music library to add audio to the animation. Cel-animation feature to draw animation cels with pen, mouse, or touch. Save the animations to h.264 MP4, Windows Media WMV, or uncompressed AVI files. If you have a scanner you can now use it directly in Zoetrope to add photos - either using the flatbed or auto sheet feeder - great for paper-based animation projects.
- NEW: Print and cut out a flipbook on a paper printer.
- Upload to YouTube
- NEW: Print zoetrope device with a 3D printer and the paper strips to go in it..
- Cel-based animation feature to draw animations with pen, mouse, or touch.
- Pick a music file from your music library to add audio to the animation.
- When creating a stop-frame animation, you can see the previous photo overlayed on the screen.
- Share a collection of images with Zoetrope to instantly create a stop-motion movie from them.
- Easily rearrange and delete photos
- Save to h.264, WMV, or AVI
- Share the video that you create with other apps.
- Support for scanners with for both flatbeds and auto sheet feeders to add images.
- Any file picker location can act as a source for photographs
- Choose the size and frame rate of the animation.
Published byMichael S. Scherotter
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2013-2016 Michael S. Scherotter
Developed byMichael S. Scherotter
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes that this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
English (United Kingdom)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)