Windows 10 Home
Best for personal or household use.
- Fast start-up and Windows Hello for password free sign-ins 
- Windows Mixed Reality for exploring new worlds, going to top destinations and playing immersive games 
- My People for easy access to key contacts, drag-and-drop sharing and sending animated emojis
- Windows Ink for creating lists, sticky notes and drawings, writing directly on your screen and working smarter on Office documents 
- 4K gaming, DirectX 12 graphics, Mixer broadcasting and a more intuitive Game mode 
- Paint 3D and Remix 3D for seeing 3D creations in your world or enhancing photos, videos and Office documents 
- The reimagined Photos app for creating videos with soundtrack, transitions, 3D effects and Windows Ink
- Microsoft Edge for longer battery life, 4K Ultra HD and Dolby Audio and organising the web your way
- Cortana, your personal digital assistant 
Windows 10 Pro
Best for small businesses or users needing enhanced functionality.
- Get built-in protection from security threats at no extra cost with BitLocker, Windows Defender Antivirus and more
- Access all your files, folders and apps from virtually anywhere on any device with remote desktop
- Choose deferred updates so that you can decide when and how to update your devices
- Connect to your school, business or corporate network via the cloud with Azure Active Directory
- Create and run virtual machines with Hyper-V 
- Make use of powerful management tools for single sign on and more control over your devices
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
Best for advanced users and small businesses that want enhanced functionality with the ability to compute intensive workloads.
- Resilient File System (ReFS) designed for high fault tolerance and handling large data volumes
- Persistent memory to access files fast – at the speed of your computer’s main memory
- Faster file sharing with features that offer increased throughput with low latency and low CPU utilisation
- Ability to run high performance device configurations with expanded hardware support
Get started with Windows 10
Get live help
Need help choosing the right version? Questions about installation? We're here to help.
Return within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
Want to upgrade your Windows 7 or 8.1 PC or tablet?
Before you upgrade, confirm that your hardware meets the minimum requirements to support Windows 10.
Get a more powerful and innovative Windows PC
Windows devices provide best-in-class performance and security with a wide range of choices.