Click and collect
Buy the products you want online, then pick them up when you want them at Microsoft Store in Sydney.
- Thursday, 23 May 2019
- 5:00 PMWomen in GamingCome along to the next event in our Women in Gaming series, hosted at the Flagship Microsoft Store in Sydney. Join three influential women who are taking the gaming industry by storm, while networking with passionate like-minded individuals within the gaming community. In our panel discussion, hear from our experts on how they have empowered other individuals, as well as how they have built a community around their own brand. With Q&A opportunities, free play, and catering on offer too, it's a night not to be missed! Rae Johnston - The Editor of Junkee, with almost a decade of experience appearing on every national television and radio news program in Australia, Rae Johnston is a leading commentator on all things science, technology, video games and geek culture. Anais Riley - aka Naysy - Anais Riley is a full time Twitch streamer with a background in marketing for game development studios Spunge Games and Hipster Whale. She also founded a community called WomANZ, which focuses on creating events, connections and opportunities for women in content creation and esports across Australia and New Zealand. Stacia Grooby - Currently the Marketing and Communications Manager for Gfinity Esports Australia, Stacia Grooby has been a constant in the esports world since joining the scene in the early 2000’s. She has worked on projects from community LANs to international qualifiers, esports TV programs and Australia’s first dedicated esports arena. As a Women of Esports mentor, with a dedicated focus on equality and improving industry standards, Stacia looks forward to sharing her insights. Places are limited, so register here to secure your spot!
- Friday, 24 May 2019
- 9:30 AMOn the move with Office 365Join us for a free, 60-minute, hands-on workshop to learn how to use the many useful apps included in your Office 365 subscription. Learn how Office 365 keeps you connected and informed whether you are on the go, at work or at home. During this workshop you will learn how to set up, access and use all of the apps in the Office 365 including Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Outlook and keep your information synched across all of your devices, making it available anywhere you are. Space is limited. Register today!
- 11:00 AMAvoiding Digital Fraud and ScamsIs your computer not running as fast as it used to? Do you have a ton of files sitting on your hard drive? Are you worried that you might have a virus? Do you want to learn more about getting your computer running the way it should? Join us for this workshop where we'll walk you through easy-to-learn maintenance techniques and file storage in the Cloud. Reserve your spot, register today!
- 12:30 PMPC Tune up in a SnapIs your computer not running as fast as it used to? Do you have a ton of files sitting on your hard drive? Are you worried that you might have a virus? Do you want to learn more about getting your computer running the way it should? Join us for this workshop where we'll walk you through easy-to-learn maintenance techniques and file storage in the Cloud. Reserve your spot, register today!
- 2:00 PMIntroduction to Microsoft TeamsMicrosoft Teams is a digital hub that brings conversations, content, and apps together in one place. Educators can create collaborative classrooms, connect in professional learning communities, and communicate with school staff all from a single experience within Office 365 for Education. You will learn to: Explore the Teams interface and set up structure and controls Manage teacher workflows for teaching materials, announcements, group projects, quizzes and assignments Create a Class Team and set up channels and files for learning Customize learning using apps in Teams such as YouTube, Stream, and other websites Reserve your spot and register today.