The top standalone design and construction PDF app to mark up your local PDF documents. Replace pen and paper: avoid printing documents for markup ever again with Drawboard PDf's intuitive and easy to use feature set. Open or create a new PDF, annotate using our extensive array of tools, then save it back as a compatible PDF. Drawboard PDF sets itself apart with a uniquely intuitive user interface/experience, smooth and natural pen inking, stylus and touch input separation, and an impressive array of annotation tools. **NEW** Drawboard PDF PRO - Document Builder: Merge, re-order and arrange PDF documents. - Calibrated Annotations: Calibrate your document to scale and add linear and area measurements. - Digital Protractor: Measure and rule ink at precise angles - compatible with Surface Dial. - Grid and Line Templates & Overlays: Select from a range of grids and line templates to enhance your note taking and sketching. (A free trial of Drawboard PDF PRO is available in-app, then as a subscription). Drawboard PDF is an essential tool for Architecture, Engineering and Construction industries. For collaborative and team-based markup solution, check out Bullclip, by Drawboard, at drawboard.com/bullclip. Drawboard PDF is provided with a 3 day free trial, at the end of which you can purchase it from the Windows Store or visit drawboard.com/licensing to inquire about Volume Enterprise Licensing for Drawboard PDF. If you like this app, please support its continued development with great ratings! We also have many plans for further improvements but want to hear your suggestions as well! It is most helpful if you submit your ideas at our User Hub (www.drawboard.uservoice.com), instead of as reviews in the Store, so that we can communicate directly with you. Sometimes we may need more information about feature requests and by posting in the User Hub, we can obtain this from you. Thank you for your support in making Drawboard PDF the best app in the Windows Store!
Version number: Varies by device
Please visit www.drawboard.com/pdf/support for version notes. **INTRODUCING DRAWBOARD PDF PRO** Enhance your PDF markup experience with Document Builder, Calibrated Annotations, Linear and Area Measurements, a Surface Dial compatible Protractor and Ruler, and Grid and Line templates and overlays. Available as an in-app purchase with a three day trial - try it out now! Note: This is a Windows 10 application, and Drawboard PDF no longer updates or supports Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 versions of the application.
- Toggle between using an activated stylus/pen and finger touch to perform annotations on the PDF
- Open, Read and Save multiple large and complex PDF documents
- Create new blank PDF documents of different size, color, orientation and page count
- Smooth and natural inking pen/stylus inking - change stroke width and colors
- Shapes - cloudy tool, rectangle, ellipse, line, arrow and polygon on PDF
- Text markup - highlighter, underline, strikeout, squiggly on PDF
- Edit, write, annotate, ink, and draw on PDFs
- Insert images and webcam snapshots on PDF
- Eraser - also works on the back of the stylus eraser where functional, and right click on mouse
- PDF Bookmarks, Print PDF, Search PDF, Markup History and Share PDF
- All annotations have the option for varying colors, widths, opacities etc on PDF
- Flatten PDF Annotations
- Insert, Rotate and Delete PDF Pages
- Change the layout and view modes of PDF, including night mode
- Insert notes on PDF
- Pin PDFs to your start screen, and Pin local folders within Drawboard PDF for quick access.
- + Document Builder - Merge, re-order and arrange PDF documents (Drawboard PDF PRO)
- + Calibrated Annotations - Calibrate your document to scale and add linear and area measurements (Drawboard PDF PRO)
- + Protractor - Measure and rule ink at precise angles - compatible with Surface Dial (Drawboard PDF PRO)
- + Grid and Line Templates & Overlays - Select from a range of grids and lines to enhance the precision of your markups (Drawboard PDF PRO)
Drawboard PDF supports desktop and tablet use, and supports pen, touch, and mouse. Not available for mobile devices.
Copyright © 2016, Drawboard Pty Ltd
Approximate download size
33.41 MB – 43.06 MB
- Age rating
Use your webcam
Use your microphone
Access your Internet connection
Access your home or work networks
Install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
English (United States)