"IP Camera" can turn your device into a wireless IP Camera via built-in RTSP and HTTP Server for security monitoring WITH Bi-directional audio support, you can use your browser(e.g. Chrome) to view, of course, include "IP camera". It support auto video recording which based on Motion Detection and the video record can be uploaded to OneDrive automatically! "IP Camera" can push the video and audio to RTMP live media server (e.g. Push to YouTube, Facebook), and use for network broadcast. It also supports the rtmps security protocol and RTSP protocol. You can turn it on from IP Camera Server. It support UPnP port forwarding. If you can access your gateway via WAN, and the UPnP on your gateway is opened, you can also use WAN Url from WAN to visit IP Camera Server. "IP Camera" provides full IPv6 support! "IP Camera" is also a MJPEG/ONVIF viewer WITH video recording support! It also supports RTSP and RTMP protocols to playback! Finally, you can add another device's IP Camera Server quickly with build-in QR Code! IP Camera Bridge - A MJPEG video streaming and virtual microphone driver for Windows which can make your Windows applications using IP Camera as WebCam with audio input. https://github.com/shenyaocn/IP-Camera-Bridge
What's new in this version
2020.1.9 Update * Auto refresh IP Camera Server addresses when network changed 2020.1.5 Update * Address duplicate items will be deleted automatically when adding IP Camera client * Fix unable to open IP Camera Server on Win10 Mobile 14393 2019.12.4 Update * Optimize the performance of motion detection 2019.10.21 Update * Optimize camera switching performance 2019.10.3 Update * Can view RTSP clients info 2019.9.27 Update * RTMP Push supports auto reconnect * Improve audio processing performance * Fix RTMP packets broken issues 2019.9.13 Update * Supports viewing HTTP H.264 raw stream from Raspberry Pi * Improve JPEG Codec performance * Enhance UI/UX experience 2019.8.31 Update * Improve the memory performance of RTSP and RTMP servers 2019.7.23 Update * Improve RTMP push performance
- Converts local Webcam to a Network IP Camera for security monitoring and transfering video and audio stream via built-in RTSP and HTTP Server
- Can push the video and audio to RTMP live media server (e.g. Push to YouTube), and use for network broadcast
- View ONVIF and MJPEG Stream from IP Camera device and record video stream WITH Audio!
- Support UPnP port forwarding. If you can access your gateway via WAN, and the UPnP on your gateway is opened, you can also use WAN Url from WAN to visit IP Camera Server.
- Auto video recording which based on Motion Detection
- A RTSP and RTMP client with video recording support
- Support cameras switching between two or more
- Supports viewing ONVIF camera and also supports changing resolution, encoder and so on
- Supports scanning ONVIF camera on the same local network
Published by沈垚 / ShenYao China
Copyright沈垚 / ShenYao China
Approximate size34.04 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryPhoto & video
This app canUse your webcam
Use your microphone
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
Use your video library
Use your pictures library
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)